Thursday 3 May 2012

Blooms! - Country Homes & Interiors Magazine June 2012


If you're are in the UK you can't have missed the fact that it has been pretty much raining non-stop for the last two weeks. But have no fear my friends. Summer is (hopefully!) on the way.

I've been looking forward to sharing this Summery Garden shoot with you since last year when I shot it on a sunny day in May. The feature is all about decorating and displaying blooms in your garden and includes pretty ways to display flowers using picture frames, vintage bottles and wreaths. The feature is out now in the June issue of Country Homes & Interiors Magazine.



Images - Styling: Rebecca Newport Photography Sarah Hogan 

5 comments:

  1. The photos are amazing! I'm glad I found your blog, will come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral styling in these images Rebecca...especially the hanging bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous styling! Like Tezz, I'm so glad I've found your blog, I'll definitely be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are those lovely bowls and plates in lavender and purple from? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to know where they are from also! Anyone know where they are from Please? x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails